AirProtekt employs a very experienced maintenance engineering team that is equipped to respond quickly and efficiently to client demands. AirProtekt always aims to enable a customer to be back on line within a matter of hours even if that requires working weekends or through the night.
The services include:
- Breakdown maintenance on new or existing catalytic and thermal oxidation equipment including burner, valves, fan, PLC and instrumentation;
- Annual servicing on new or existing catalytic and thermal oxidation equipment complete with service report;
- Site surveys to determine process or abatement equipment shortfalls (eg VFD failures, gas supply and fuel consumption) and then if requested upgrade the relevant equipment;
- Internal combustion chamber inspection (vessel entry or video probe) including ceramic lining/wall repair;
- A full range of spare parts for catalytic and thermal oxidation systems.